Pro Login Content - CMS Secure User Management System

Pro Login Content - CMS Secure User Login System is a powerful PHP script that offers a secure user management system. The application is a great way to build your website, allowing your users to register an account, build content pages with our CMS and build restricted access to certain users. We offer great support and it's very easy to install. It also has an optional payment system built-in that allows you to create Premium Plans for users to view specific content. It's powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter 3.1.1, making it a very robust solution.

Test Drive Before You Buy

Demo Link: http://plc.patchesoft.com/

Demo Login Details:
Email: admin@admin.com
Password: test123

Buy Pro Login Content Today!

Enjoyed that? Check These Posts Out

Pro Login User Management System - PHP

Pro Login Content - CMS Secure User Management System

Setup the new Envato API to check Product Codes with PHP

Coming Soon: ProjectBox

...

Article Comments

Let us know your thoughts below by adding a quick comment!

14/06/2017

Juan Manuel

Hi, just wanted to share that I´ve purchased and installed successfully the TITAN template and worked perfectly for the installation, Im going to start using it with many projects that we have.
Im interested in developing a project together.

We have a loyalty system based in PHP and needs some update.

I like your CMS but i need a couple of more steps to do it. Please e-mail me at your earliest convenience, Im really close to start the project, I already have 3 options but your system and code its really cool. Im almost always online, so please write when you can.

14/06/2017

patchesoft

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't take on any big projects right now as I'm very busy with developing my own portfolio of products. I appreciate the interest though and if anything changes I'd be happy to do some work with you :)

14/06/2017

daniela

Hi,

Great CMS. Please, can you tell me how to restrict specific page for the member access?

Greeting

14/06/2017

daniela

Also, I will like change the background image. How can I do this?

14/06/2017

patchesoft

Hi,

It's best to send me an email at patchesoft@gmail.com so I can offer you support :) Thanks!

14/06/2017

selectcase.biz

.. is it possible to protect othe rown php-sites, for instance when I "register" them with an include? Thanx!

14/06/2017

selectcase.biz

.. is it possible to protect other rown php-sites, for instance when I “register” them with an include like:

if (!empty($_GET["prologinid"])){$_SESSION["prologinid"] = $_GET["prologinid"];}$coupon= $_SESSION["prologinid"];
session_start();
if ($_SESSION["Login"] != "YES") {
header("Location: register.php?prologinid={$prologinid}");
}

14/06/2017

patchesoft

Hi,

It is possible, but it can be a bit tricky. You need to somehow perform a user login check on your other php site; it requires connecting to the database of pro login content and also doing a check on the cookies stored. You can take a look at:

application/libraries/User.php

for how I check if a user is logged in.

14/06/2017

patchesoft

Hi,

I'm not sure this method would work. I use cookies for authentication, not sessions. Check out my previous comment for more details.

14/06/2017

Gary Michael

How do you use the email verification upon registering? I've added it in the admin but it's not sending the email. Where do I fix that?

14/06/2017

patchesoft

Hi,

It's best to use email support for these types of questions! Thanks!